McLeod Health Scholarship Program
McLeod Health wants to assist students in attaining their healthcare career goals. The purpose of the McLeod Health Scholarship Program is to provide financial assistance to students who have been accepted into an approved program of study in an identified healthcare employment area of need. The scholarships available are for tuition only with amounts varying with respect to the area of study.
We are recruiting motivated students whose core values align with those of McLeod to work at one of our seven campuses following the completion of their academic program.
We are now accepting applications from December 2, 2023 - February 1, 2024.
Awardees will be selected in March of 2024 for Fall of 2024 funding.
If you are selected for scholarship committee review, you will be contacted via email by February 5, 2024.
McLeod Health Scholarships
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Registered Nurse (ADN)
- Registered Nurse (BSN)
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (Internal)
- Rehabilitative Services (PT & OT)
- Physical Therapy Assistant/Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Athletic Trainer - Certified
- Ultrasound/ Vascular Technician
- Surgical Technology
- Surgical First Assist
- Medical Laboratory Technician to Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- McLeod School of Medical Laboratory Sciences (MLS)
All documents are required for consideration.
Please refer to the link below for scholarship award amounts: